If you use keywords or names of guests as search criteria often, you can save such search criteria for easy reuse. For example, you may want to track opportunities based on keywords such as "Skin Care" or "Slimming" or you may want to follow-up on opportunities from particular guests. Zenoti provides an easy way to save such search criteria so that you can easily follow-up on such opportunities rather than trying to retrace an opportunity by searching for it all over again.
To save search criteria for Opportunities or Sales Leads:
- Ensure you are at the Center level.
- Click the Sales tab.
The Sales Dashboard appears.
- On the Sales Dashboard, click Tracking > Opportunities.
The Manage Opportunities window opens.
- Expand the Search for Opportunities by section.
- Enter search criteria that you are likely to use often.
Use the search box for keyword or for guest, as applicable.
- Click Save Search Criteria.
- Enter a name for the search criteria in the pop-up box that appears.
Example: You can enter keywords such as "Body massage" or "Skin care" or guest names such as "Kelly" or "Brian".
- Click Save.
The search criteria you save appears in the View drop-down list on the top left corner of the screen under the Custom Search section.
Learn more: Creating a New Opportunity or a Sales Lead