Series Packages are packages that offer a set of services and products, usually at a discounted price. Such packages have an expiry date - guests need to avail all the services of the Series Package within this time.
Before You Begin
Before you begin, verify that the following configurations are in place:
- You should have already created a Series Package at the Organizational level. Learn more: To Setup A Day, Series or Promo Package
- You should have already created Package Categories. Learn more: To Create a Package Category
To sell a series package when a guest pays the full amount:
- Launch POS using one of the following methods:
- Click the POS icon on the top right corner of the Appointment Book.
- Click anywhere on the Appointment Book and select Point of Sale from the list of options.
The Point of Sales window opens.
- In the POS window, enter the guest details as follows:
- If you have opened POS by clicking the POS icon or Point of Sale option, in the guest details section at the top of the POS, enter either the mobile number, first name, or last name of the guest, and select a matching record from the list of suggestions.
- If the guest record doesn't exist in system, enter the following required guest details to create a new guest record:
- Mobile number
- First name
- Last name
Note: The First name and Last name fields are always mandatory. You can choose to make Gender, Email, and Referral source fields mandatory from the Organization Settings (ADMIN > ORGANIZATIONS > SETTINGS > GUESTS).
The guest details appear in the top panel of the POS window.
- Click the Packages tab at the bottom of the POS window.
- Search for and select the Series Package from the list of options.
The cost of the series package appears.
- Select the name of the employee who made the sale in the Sale By option. This detail may be used in your organization to calculate commissions for employees based on sale of products. Learn more: Configuring Product Commissions at Individual Employee Level.
- Click Add Package.
The details of the package appear in the Invoice section.
- (Optional) If you want to give any discount, enter the discount and click the arrow button next to it.
- (Optional) If the guest has any membership discount that is redeemable, select the membership and click the arrow button next to it.
- (Optional) If the guest has a cash back or a custom coupon which is redeemable, enter the coupon number in the Coupon # field and click the arrow button next to it.
- (Optional) If there is any active marketing campaign going on for the package, select the Campaign.
- (Optional) In the Comments box, type helpful notes.
- Use the Collect Payment section to take payment for the package. Learn more: Taking Payments.
- Click Add Payment.
- Close the invoice with either the Print or SMS option.
See related articles:
- Selling a Series Package - An Overview
- Selling a Series Package (Partial Payment - no Schedule)
- Selling a Series Package (Partial Payment with a Schedule)