If your organization uses emails to notify guests about any transactions or promotions, you can use the Email Usage report to view details of the following:
- All the email messages (both transactional and promotional) sent by your center in a certain time period.
- Status of the emails (if delivered or not).
- Verify if the email addresses that the messages are being sent to and the email addresses that the guests are currently using are the same.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Operational > Text Usage (from filter).
- Click Email Usage. The report opens in a new tab.
- Click Refresh to see the report. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons.
Select any of the 45 listed notifications for which you wish to see the email usage by your center.
|1 month, Custom||
Based on your requirement, from the drop-down list, select either 1 month or Custom.
Example: If you wish to see data from January to August, first view data from January to June and then view data from July to August.
|Search Box||Guest Name, Mobile, Email, or Code||You can use this search box to search for a guest and see the email messages sent to the guest.|
|GUEST CODE||The code assigned to the guest.|
|GUEST NAME||The name of the guest.|
|TEMPLATE||The template used by the notification. The templates are configured at the Organization level in Admin > ORGANIZATIONS > EMAIL/TEXTS tab.|
|STATUS||The status can be one of the following:
|SENT ON||The date and time when the message was sent.|
|GUEST EMAIL||The email address that is currently registered in Zenoti for a particular guest.|
|SENT TO||The email address to which the message was sent|