If your organization uses emails and SMS messages to notify guests about any transactions or promotions, you can use the Credit Usage report to view details of the following:
- The text credits purchased or borrowed by a center
- The text credits used by a center
- The email credits purchased or borrowed by a center
- The email credits used by a center
- The text or email credits used by campaigns.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Operational > Text Usage (from the filter).
- Click Credit Usage. The report opens in a new tab.
- Click Refresh to see the report. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons.
|Type||All, Text, Email, and Always On||
Based on your requirement, select the following:
|1 month, Custom||
Based on your requirement, from the drop-down list, select either 1 month or Custom.
Example: If you wish to see data from January to August, first view data from January to June and then view data from July to August.
Based on your selection, results are displayed. Following is an example of Credit Usage with the option set to All:
|The date on which the credits were borrowed or purchased.
All the credit purchases are grouped by dates and categories (Text, Email, or Campaign) and can further be drilled down by clicking the arrow .
Note: There is one entry per category per transaction date.
For example, if the text and Emails credits were purchased on one day, you will find two entries, one for Text and one for Email. You can further drill-down these two separate entries.
Borrowed from: Indicated that credits were borrowed by the center from the Organization.
Purchased by: Indicates that credits were purchased by the center from Zenoti.
|CREDITS DEPOSITED||Displays the number of credits that were either borrowed or purchased on that date.|
|CREDITS WITHDRAWN||Displays the number of credits that were used from the credits that were either borrowed or purchased.|
|CATEGORY||Displays the category as Text, Email, or Always on (for campaigns) for which the credits were used.|
If you further drill-down an entry, you will see the credit usage grouped by templates (indicated by the MESSAGE TITLE column):
If you drill down further, you can see the granular details of the credits usage as follows:
In the example above, Alerts have been expanded for Email category. On expansion, all the columns listed in the Email Usage report is displayed.
Note: If the Text category is expanded, you will see all the columns listed in the SMS Usage report.