A loyalty program is a rewards program offered by an organization to their guests as an incentive to make them spend more or to encourage them to continue frequenting their organization instead that of a competitor.
In a typical loyalty program implemented using Zenoti:
- The profile of the guests availing services or purchasing products are stored in the system with a unique ID, which is usually a mobile number.
- Each time a guest avails a service, purchases a product, or performs certain actions like referring a friend, "reward points" or "loyalty points" are added to the associated guests’ profile.
- The accrued loyalty points can then be used by the guest to pay for services or buy products.
Types of Loyalty Programs in Zenoti
Zenoti gives you a platform to define, view, and redeem loyalty points accrued through loyalty program.
You can configure two types of loyalty program in Zenoti:
- Amount spent for availing services or purchasing products, and specific actions, for example, referring a friend or sharing feedback etc., results in accrual of pre-defined loyalty points.
- Is available only to customers with an Enterprise license.
- Based on the amount spent by the guests (to avail services, buy products, etc.,) over a specified time period, guests are segregated into tiers.
- Higher the amount spent, higher is the tier.
- For the same amount spent, a guest in a higher tier is awarded more loyalty points than a guest in a lower tier.
Regular vs Tiered Loyalty Program
|Points accrued on||Amount spent for configured actions||Total amount spent and for performing configured actions|
|Points on Pre/Post-Tax||Supports Both||Only Post-Tax (unless configured)|
|Invoice Closure||Required||Not Required (unless configured)|
|Points Accrual||Immediate||At the close of business|
|Points When Using Pre-paid card||Available||Not Available|
|Points Redemption||Point of Sale||Point of Sale|
|Refunds||Points not Reduced||Points Reduced|