You can use the overtime hours (on weekdays, weekends, and holidays) shown in this report to validate the overtime pay for the employees in the selected time period.
- Includes employees who were working at the selected center and are deputed there
- Doesn't inherently include employees with the selected center as their primary center, unless they were working there in the selected time period
|Job||By default, the report is set to all jobs in the center. To run the report for the employees with a specific job, select it from the list.|
|Time||Select a time period for the report from the following options: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, Custom. If you select Custom, select From and To dates for the report for a duration not exceeding six months|
To run the report:
- Ensure that you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Employee tab.
- On the Employee Dashboard, click Reports > Time.
- From the reports list, select Overtime.
- Click Refresh to view the results. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons.
|Employee Code||Code assigned to the employee.|
|Employee||Name of the employee.|
|Job Name||The job role of the employee.|
|Holiday||The number of overtime hours spent by the employees on holidays. Center holidays are configured in the system from here: Admin > Organizations > [Center Name] > Hours > Define Your Holidays.|
|Weekend||The total overtime hours spent by the employee on their weekly offs. Weekly offs are set up in employee schedules: Employee > Employees > Schedule > Week > [Date] > Weekly Off.|
|Regular||The total overtime hours spent by the employee on weekdays.|
|Total Overtime||The total overtime hours spent by the employee in the selected time period; it is the sum of the Holiday, Weekend, and Regular overtime hours.|