The Overtime report helps you track the number of extra hours spent by your center employees on weekdays, weekends, and holidays over their regular working hours in a selected time period. The report considers the number of working hours specified in the Performance Settings page (Employee > Settings > Performance Settings > Working Hours) as regular. The number of hours that the employees spend over those hours are considered as overtime.
The overtime hours (on weekdays, weekends, and holidays) shown in this report can be used to validate the overtime pay for the employees in the selected time period.
- Includes employees who were working at the selected center and are deputed there
- Doesn't inherently include employees with the selected center as their primary center, unless they were working there in the selected time period
|Job||By default, the report is set to all jobs in the center. To run the report for the employees with a specific job, select it from the list.|
|Time||Select a time period for the report from the following options: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, Custom. If you select Custom, select From and To dates for the report for a duration not exceeding six months|
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Employee tab.
- On the Employee Dashboard, click Reports > Time.
- From the reports list, select Overtime.
- Click Refresh to view the results. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
|Employee Code||Code assigned to the employee|
|Employee||Name of the employee|
|Job Name||The job role of the employee|
|Holiday||The number of overtime hours spent by the employees on holidays. Center holidays are configured in the system from here: Admin > Organizations > [Center Name] > Hours > Define Your Holidays.|
|Weekend||The total overtime hours spent by the employee on their weekly offs. Weekly offs are set up in employee schedules: Employee > Employees > Schedule > Week > [Date] > Weekly Off.|
|Regular||The total overtime hours spent by the employee on weekdays|
|Total Overtime||The total overtime hours spent by the employee in the selected time period; it is the sum of the Holiday, Weekend, and Regular overtime hours|