The Attrition report helps you track the number of center employees who have either joined or left the organization or both in the selected time period.
- Shows only the data of the employees who have joined or left the organization from the selected base center, and doesn't show the data of the employees who move from one base center to another within the organization.
|Joined or Left or All||
Select one of the following criteria for the report based on whether you want to see the details of the employees who have joined or left the organization from the base center in the selected time period:
|Time||Select a time period for the report from the following options: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, Custom. If you select Custom, select From and To dates for the report for a duration not exceeding six months|
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Employee tab.
- On the Employee Dashboard, click Reports > Team.
- On the Team Report page, from the reports list, select Attrition.
- Click Refresh to view the results. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
|Center||Name of the selected base center|
|First Name||First name of the employee as per the employee profile|
|Last Name||Last name of the employee as per the employee profile|
|Code||Code assigned to the employee|
|Job Name||The job assigned to the employee in the base center|
|Joining Date||The date on which the employee joined the organization (Employee > Employees > [Employee Name] > Start Date)|
|Last Date||The date on which the employee left the organization, if they have (Employee > Employees > [Employee Name] > End Date)|
|Centers Worked At||The list of all the centers in which the employee had a role since the date of joining|
|Last Salary||The current salary of the employee if they haven't left the organization; the salary of the employee at the time of their leaving if they have already left the organization|