The Issues report enables you to track the issues that are created on a specified date.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Admin tab.
- On the Admin Dashboard, click Reports > Daily Reports.
- On the Daily Reports screen:
- In the Select a Report list, under Operational, click Issues.
- Click the Calendar icon, to select the date on which you want to run the report.
|Date||By default, the report is set to current date. To view the report for a different day, click the calendar icon and select the date.|
Invoice number against which the issue is created. An automatic issue will only have the Invoice number.
|Invoice number is generated as soon as an Appointment or a Point of Sale is initiated in the system. These are sequential numbers based on the date and time of creating the invoice.|
|Issue||Issue Number||Issue number is an auto generated sequential number.|
Receipt number. An automatic issue will only have the Receipt number.
|Receipt number is generated as soon as a partial or a full payment is made against an invoice. These are sequential numbers based on the date and time of payment in the invoice.|
|Guest||Name of the guest who has reported the issue.|
|Issue Title||Title that summarizes what the issue is|
|Issue Owner||Employee who is responsible to resolve the issue|
|Created On||Date in which the issue is created|
|Type||Category of the issue||Issues are assigned to a category based on the nature of the issue. You can create issue categories like Facilities, Complaints, etc. which are relevant to your center.|
|Status||Status of the issue.||
|Priority||Priority of the issue||
|Issue Notes||Additional notes about the issue.||Additional notes is added when a user changes the status of the issue.|
- The automatic issues will have both invoice number and receipt number.
- The invoice number, issue number, and guest name columns are links to access more information about the invoice, issue and guest.
- This report allows you to review the long pending issues to follow up and work to get them closed.