The Center Target - Summary report enables you to track the month-to-date performance of your center against the monthly sales or collection targets across all sale types, including services, memberships, classes, prepaid cards, and packages.
- Shows either sales or collection targets based on the organization flag to display sales or collections dashboards
- Includes both open and closed invoices
- Shows only those sale types that are enabled for the center
Common Use Cases
- Track the performance of your center across sale types
- Identify the sale types that are doing above/below targets
- Rework targets based on actual values
Follow these steps to navigate to the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Admin tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Daily Reports > Center Targets – Summary (For the Month).
- Make your selections in the Filter Criteria and click Refresh.
The report opens.
- To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
|Month-to-Date||By default, the report is set to current month-to-date. To view the report for a different date (and month), click the calendar icon and select the required date.|
|Category||The name of the center.|
|Sale Type||The sale type for the center. The sale type for the center. Note that the sale types that are disabled for the organization are not shown in the report.||
|Actual||Month-to-date sales or collections of the sale type.|
|Target||The month-to-date target for the sale type.|
|% Target Achieved||The percentage of the target achieved till date.|
|Month Target||Month's sales or collection target for the sale type.|