You can use the loyalty points Sales report to view the details of the loyalty points awarded against the sales that took place at your center over a specified time period.
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, click Marketing > Loyalty Points (from filter).
- Click Sales. The report opens in a new tab.
- Click Refresh to see the report. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
To view the sales and loyalty points awarded in a particular program (promotion or tier) at your center, enter the program name here. To view the sales and loyalty points of all the programs at your center, leave this option blank.
|Select a Time Period||1 Month,
Based on your requirement, from the drop-down list, select either 1, 2, 3, or 6 months. You can alternatively choose Custom from the list and specify custom dates.
|INVOICE NO||The invoice number. Clicking the invoice number opens the invoice details|
|CODE||The code assigned to the guest|
|GUEST||The name of the guest. Clicking the guest's name, opens the guest's profile|
|RECEIPT NO||The receipt number|
|SALE DATE||The date on which the invoice was raised|
Regular loyalty program: The name of the promotion or "Loyalty Points" if there is no promotion
Tiered loyalty program: Tier name
|EARNED ON||The date on which the points were awarded on the invoice|
|REDEMPTION START||The date starting which the guest can redeem points earned on the invoice|
|REDEMPTION END||The date ending which the guest cannot redeem points earned on the invoice|
|EARNED||The number of points earned on the invoice|