The Block Out Time Details report helps you track all the block out times used by the employees in the selected time period and provides necessary details such as date, type, and duration.
- Includes employees who were working at the selected center and are deputed there
- Doesn't inherently include all employees with the selected center as their primary center, unless they were working there in the selected time period
|Employee Name||By default, the report is set to run for all the employees in the center. To run the report for a specific employee, select the name of the employee from the list.|
|Job||By default, the report is set to run for employees with all job roles in the center. To run the report for the employees with a specific job, select it from the list.|
|Time||Select a time period for the report from the following options: 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, Custom. If you select Custom, select From and To dates for the report for a duration not exceeding six months.|
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you are at the center level for which you want to run the report.
- On the Main menu, click the Employee tab.
- On the Employee Dashboard, click Reports > Time.
- From the reports list, select Block Out Time Details.
- Click Refresh to view the results. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons .
|Employee Code||Code assigned to the employee|
|Employee||Name of the employee|
|Center Name||The name of the selected center|
|Break Category||The name of the block out time used by the employee such as lunch or meeting. By default, Zenoti ships with six types of block out times: Break, Leaving early, Lunch, Meeting, Personal time, and Running late. However, new types of block out times can be created at an organization level from here: Employee > Settings > Block Out Time Types.|
|Date||The date on which the employee has used the block out time|
|Start Time||The time at which the block out time started|
|End Time||The time at which it ended|
|Block Out Time (in Minutes)||The number of minutes for which the block out time lasted. Note that each type of block out time has a default duration. For instance, the default block out time for lunch is 60 minutes. However, the duration of a particular block out time can be extended or reduced from the appointment book. For example, the lunch time of an employee can be increased to a duration more than 60 minutes as well as decreased to less than 60 minutes. The Block Out Time Details report shows the actual block out time used by the employee from the appointment book, and not the standard time defined for the type of block out time.|
|Notes||Any notes that were entered while creating the block out time in the appointment book|