Zenoti enables you to set up email notifications for issues that are open for more than a certain number of days that you specify. These emails can be sent to specific persons or to people with specific roles in the center.
Follow these steps to set up the email notifications:
- Ensure that you are at Organization level.
- On the main menu, click the Admin tab.
The Admin Dashboard appears.
- On Admin Dashboard, click Organization > Organizations.
The Manage Organization window appears.
- On the Manage Organization window, click the Alerts tab.
- Under the Operational Issues section, next to Issues open for too many days, click Edit. The Edit Alert Rule window opens.
- On the top right hand corner of the window, click the OFF button, to turn the button ON.
- In the Send an alert when an issue is open for box, type the number of days after which the alert must be sent.
- From the Recipient Type list, select Username or Role based on whether you want to send the alert to a specific user or an employee in a certain role.
- If the Recipient Type is Username, select the name of the recipient from the autocomplete drop-down that appears as you type in the field. If the Recipient Type is Role, select the required role from the drop-down.
- Click Add. To add more users or role, repeat steps 7-9.
- Click Save.