Table of Contents
- In the Appointment Book search box, start typing the name of the guest whose credit card details you wish to replace.
- On the matching guest record, click
The guest's profile opens.
- In the guest profile window, click the tab (if not already selected by default).
- Scroll down to the PAYMENT ACCOUNTS section and against Credit Card details, click Replace.
Note: To update only the billing address details, use the Update option.
The ADD PAYMENT ACCOUNT window opens.
- Complete the following fields:
- Billing Name: Enter the first name used for billing purposes.
- Street Address: Enter the street address used for billing purposes.
- City: Enter the city name used for billing purposes.
- State: Enter the state name used for billing purposes.
- Zipcode: Enter the zipcode used for billing purposes.
- Phone: Enter the phone number used for billing purposes.
Click Next, the Card Information screen appears.
Click the Card Number field and swipe the card to record the card details.
A popup with message stating that Payment account created successfully appears. Click OK.
The card details are replaced.
Note: When you replace the credit card details, the new card automatically replaces the old card including for checking out the membership.