You can set up custom service time for services with segments for individual employees. This is useful in cases where one employee can perform a segment service faster than the others. For example, Hair Coloring as a service has three segments: hair wash, blow dry, and color application. Each of these segments has the service time defined as 30 minutes, 15 minutes, and 45 minutes respectively. Now, if you have an employee who can perform the service of color application in 30 minutes instead of the defined 45 minutes, you can change the service segment time for this particular employee.
To set up custom time for services with segments, perform the following steps:
- Ensure you are at the Center level and in the Admin mode.
- Click Employee > Employees.
- Click the name of the employee for whom you want to set up custom service time.
- Click the Services tab.
- Click the Services list.
- Go to the service with segments for which you want to set up custom time.
- Click Edit.
- The Service Segments pop-up is displayed. From the Emp Service Time list, select the new time for a service.
- Click Save.