You can change the credit card for membership billing from the Guest Profile. You need to first add the new credit card to the system before you can charge it.
Follow these steps to do so:
||Add the new credit card to the system
Follow these steps to add a new credit card to a guest profile. If the new credit card you want to bill has already been added before, you can skip these.
- In your appointment book search box, start typing the name of the guest.
- Click the Profile link for the matching guest record.
- Scroll down the Guest Profile - General tab, and in the Payment Accounts box, click Add Account.
- In the Add Payment Account window, click in the Card Number box, and swipe the card, to automatically capture the credit card details, or enter the details manually.
- Click Submit. The card is added to the guest profile.
||Change the credit card for membership billing
Use the new credit card for membership billing as follows:
- In the Membership tab, click the name of the membership.
- Click the Change link against the active card.
- Select the recently added card from the list of available cards, and click Change.