When sending an email for announcements, campaigns, or promotions, you can add an image. To add an image to your account, perform the following steps:
- Ensure that you are in the Admin mode and at the Organization level.
- On the Admin Dashboard, click Setup > Image Gallery.
Note: If you do not see the Asset Upload option under Setup, and need assistance, write to our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the Add button on the top right.
- Click Browse to select a picture to be uploaded.
- The system displays a message that the file has been uploaded successfully.
- Enter a name for the image as shown in the following screenshot.
- Click Save.
The image URL is displayed in the Manage Assets page. You can use this URL when creating an email campaign. See the following screenshot:
Note: To understand how you can use these images in your email announcement, read the article: Creating Email Announcements.