What is This?
A discount is a reduction in the basic price of any goods or services. For example, a 20% discount on a facial, or a free hair cut along with a global hair color service. Discount can be created for services, products, memberships or packages.
- Create 'Target Segments' and assign the target segments to a discount to create 'Media' or 'Email\SMS Campaign' and launch discounts you have created.
- Create new rules for 'Custom Coupons' which prints these discounts on the customer's receipt.
- Decimal values are allowed in the Discount Amount field.
- To apply discounts on the base price of an item, enable this setting at the Organization level.
- To define different discounts for different services, click the 'Define Discounts on Services' check box.
- Restrict this discount to only specific days of the week, such that it will not be available for any other day.
- Make the discount deferrable and enter an expiry if the guest can come later to avail the discount.
- For multi-center set up, restrict discount creation to only the head office or the main center for centralization.