What is This?
Run a promotion by awarding loyalty points! Loyalty point promotions differ from our loyalty points program (defined in the organization settings page), in that promotions are valid for a limited time and often increase the number of points that can be earned for a particular action. The points you define here override the loyalty point program settings.
- Use this promotion as part of a campaign.
- Points can be redeemed from the POS during billing.
- Define redemption dates to control when these points can be used.
- Select Auto Apply check box to automatically apply these points to a guest's invoice if the purchase is within the specified period.
- Choose whether the free service amount after applying this loyalty program points should contribute to the therapist's free service revenue.
- Review your organization level settings for additional settings on how points can be used, e.g., minimum points required for redemption, maximum points allowed for redemption in a single invoice, value of a point against actual currency.
- View a customer's points balance from the customer's profile. Customers can check their own balance via the customer mobile app.