What is This?
Media campaigns, in general, are printed advertisements you publish in newspapers, magazines, or other print medium about discounts and offers. Create a Media campaign in Zenoti to apply the discount, cashback, or loyalty points offer associated with the advertisement to an invoice and track guests and revenue for each media campaign. A list of media campaigns for the current center displays.
- Create a new media campaign.
- Click on an existing campaign name to edit\delete the campaign.
- A campaign is a combination of a target segment and a discount\cashback\loyalty point offer. Create a new 'Discount' or a 'Target Segment' first before creating the Media campaign.
- Apply a media campaign to an invoice, if the campaign is applicable for the guest and the item in the invoice.
- Review the effectiveness of media campaigns from the "Effectiveness' report.
- Unlike a SMS\Email campaign, media campaigns are not used to send SMS or Email notifications to the guests. It is assumed that you will advertise about a media campaign through other print mediums.
- Search for an existing media campaign.
- Sort the list by clicking on any column header.
- Export the list of campaigns to Excel, CSV, or PDF by clicking on the appropriate icon.