Often an item's price (service, product, package, membership, or gift card) might add up to a decimal number after computing the tax. It is difficult at times for the customer to pay the exact amount and the change. Hence, you may want to round off the price of items on an invoice.
To round off prices on an invoice
- Make sure you are using the organization view.
- On the main menu, click Admin.
- On the Admin Dashboard, click Organization > Organizations.
- On the Edit Organization window, click the Settings tab, then click Invoice & Receipt.
- Click the Round the sale price checkbox.
- Below the checkbox, in the first list, select whether the price should be rounded off to the lower, higher, or nearer amount.
- In the next list, select one of following denominations: 1, 5, or 10.
- Click Save.
Once you set up rounding off, the prices on the invoice are automatically rounded off to the settings you have defined. The amount is shown on the invoice and printed on the receipt as Rounding Adjustment.