Petty cash refers to small amounts of cash that is kept aside for operational expenses or logistics for a center. Petty cash is normally used to pay for small purchases which require cash, such as payment for office lunch, coffee supplies, or for parking.
Every purchase made using petty cash must be recorded. Entering petty cash transactions in Zenoti help tracks expenses and print expense vouchers that you can use to offset income for business tax purposes.
Note: To print a petty cash voucher, you must have View permission enabled for PettyCash for your role at the Organization level (ADMIN > SECURITY ROLES > Role Name > PERMISSIONS > ADMINISTRATOR)
To print a petty cash voucher, do the following:
- In the Appointment Book, click an open slot and click Petty Cash.
The Petty Cash Ledger opens.
- Click the Print icon against the transaction you wish to print.
The option to print the Cash Voucher appears.
- Click Print to print the cash voucher.
The petty cash voucher is printed.
- Changing the Date of a Petty Cash Transaction
- Transferring Business Cash to Petty Cash
- Creating Petty Cash Categories
- Record a Petty Cash Transaction