What is This?
Occasionally, you may want to store additional data for a specific service. For example, you may need to know the guest’s hair type for a hair spa service.
Create service custom fields to capture such information. Pick a type for each field and enter a display order to determine the sequence in which service custom fields will be displayed on the Appointment Book. You can also choose to print the fields on the guest's receipt.
- Enable the service custom fields for each service.
- Capture data for the service custom field from the Appointment Book.
- To create a drop-down list custom field, where the front office can choose a value from a list of values, you need to define the list values using the custom list option.
- Activate the fields. Only fields that are active will show up for services.
- You can choose to print only some of the fields on the guest's receipt.