Zenoti has a number of Daily Reports (68 reports) that can be sent to Managers (employees with Manager or Owner role permissions) of each Center at the end of the day. You can specify and send only the reports that are relevant to your business needs.
You can use these reports as a decision making tool and keep a close watch on business aspects of each Center.
To configure Daily Reports for each Center:
- From the main menu, click the Admin tab.
The Admin Dashboard opens.
- Expand Organizations from the left panel.
- Click Centers.
The Manage Centers window opens with the a list of Centers in your Organization.
- Click the name of the Center for which you wish to specify Daily Reports.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Expand the Reports section.
- Select which Daily Reports you wish to send to the Owners (employees with Owner or Manager role permission) of the Center.
Note: Ensure that email addresses of employees listed under Personal Info section under Employee > Employees > Employees > Employee Name are accurate.
- Click Save.
The Daily Reports you selected are mailed to the Owners (employees with Owner or Manager role permission) of the Center.