What is a 'vendor' in Zenoti?
A vendor is an organization\store\shop or a whole seller from which you buy products for your spa or salon.
What initial setup is required to create vendors?
Before creating vendors, you need to enter products in Zenoti. To know more about how to enter products, read the article 'Creating a Product'. To know more about how to create a vendor, read the article 'Creating a Vendor'.
How do I modify an existing vendor in Zenoti?
To modify a vendor, perform the following:
- In the Admin tab, click the Vendors link.
- A list of existing vendors in your current center displays. To export the list of vendors to other formats, click the Export icons (Excel, CSV, or PDF).
- Click on the name of the vendor to edit. To delete a vendor, click the name of the vendor and click the Delete Vendor button from the right pane.
- The GENERAL page is displayed. Enter\Modify the following information on this page:
- Vendor name: Enter the name of the vendor.
- Address 1, Address 2, City, Country, State, Pin code: Enter the address of the vendor.
- Phone number: Enter the phone number of the vendor.
- Email address: Enter the email address for the vendor.
- CST #: Enter the CST # of the vendor.
- TIN #: Enter the TIN # of the vendor.
- Click Save.
- Click the PRODUCTS tab and add\update products that are supplied by this vendor, the product price for each of the products, discount offered by the vendor for each product, and the default tax associated with each product by the vendor. The product mapping to a vendor helps when raising a purchase order to a vendor. To know more about raising purchase orders to a vendor, read the article 'Creating a purchase order'.
- Click Add and repeat until you have added all products.
- Click Save.