You can use the Inventory module to raise Purchase orders or transfer orders to vendors\centers. Dates are associated with each action taken on an order, such as creation date, raised date, and delivery date. Zenoti allows you to override or edit the dates associated with an order.
To edit dates of an order, perform the following steps:
- Click the Inventory tab to access the Inventory module.
- Click the Orders link.
- A list of available orders in your center are shown. Click on the REF # link of the order for which you wish to edit the dates.
- The order form opens. Dates associated with each action on the orders is displayed along with an Update link to edit the dates.
- Make changes to the received quantity or other fields in the order form and click Save.
- Click the Update link for the date which you wish to override. Choose a new date and click Save. These rules would apply when making changes to order dates:
- The order date cannot be after the raised date or the delivery of the order.
- The order raised date cannot be before the order created date or after the delivery of the order.
- The delivery date cannot be before the order created or order raised date.
- The purchase order cannot be backdated past a reconciled date.
- The purchase order cannot be backdated past the locked date in the system.
- Once saved, the new dates would be taken into consideration for all Inventory related tasks and reports.