What is an Order?
A very common task in inventory management is to manage orders. Orders in Zenoti are of two types - purchase order and transfer order. To order new products from a vendor, you need to create a purchase order and to order products from your head office or another center, you need to create a transfer order. To know about how to raise orders, read the articles 'Creating a Purchase Order' and 'Creating a Transfer Order'.
How do I delete an order?
You might need to delete an order if an incorrect order has been created. To delete an order, perform the following steps:
- In the Inventory tab, click the Orders link.
- The Manage Procurement page is shown with a list of all orders related to the current center. You can filter this page based on orders such as purchase order, tax invoices, transfer to center, transfer from center, and all orders. You can also filter on the status of the order such as created, updated, raised, delivered, and all statuses. Select a duration from the drop down list and click Refresh.
- Click on the reference number of the order which you wish to delete.
- Click on the Delete Order button to delete the order.
- Click OK on the confirmation message and the order will be deleted.