You can review and raise purchase orders created at different centers of your organization from the organization level. However, you must have the required role permissions to do so.
To review and raise purchase orders from the organization level:
- Click the Inventory tab on Zenoti’s main menu.
- On the Inventory dashboard, select Procurement > Orders.
The Manage Procurements page opens.
To raise a specific purchase order, enter its number in the Order No field, and click Search.
Otherwise, proceed to Step 3.
- Select a report.
- In the Order Type drop-down list, select Purchase Orders.
- To filter by vendor, use the Vendors drop-down list.
- In the All Statuses drop-down list, select Created.
- Select the time period of the purchase orders you want to review and raise.
- Click Refresh.
A list of purchase orders based on the selected criteria appears.
- Click the Ref # of the purchase order you want to raise.
The Purchase Order page opens.
- Review the purchase order. If it requires any changes, contact the corresponding center.
- Once you have verified the purchase order, click Raise.
The status of the purchase order changes to Raised.
You can email a copy of the purchase order to the vendor. Learn how