You must create a Zenoti Application in Okta to allow your users to login to Zenoti. The users click the Zenoti App (on a web portal or a browser plug-in) and directly login to Zenoti without any additional authentication.
To create Zenoti application in Okta:
- Log in to Okta with a user account that has Administrator privileges.
- Click the Applications tab, and select Applications from the list.
The Application page opens.
- Click Add Application.
A list of existing applications appears.
- Click Create New App.
The Create a New Application Integration window opens.
- Select the Platform as Web, Sign on method as SAML 2.0, and finally click Create.
The Create SAML Integration page opens.
- In General Settings page, enter a name for the App and complete the remaining fields, and click Next.
The SAML Settings appear.
- Complete the following fields:
- Single sign on URL: Enter the URL as https://<your_account_name>.managemyspa.com/authenticate/signin
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID): Enter the ID as https://<your_account_name>.managemyspa.com/authenticate/signin
- Application username: Enter the Okta username
- Click Next. The Feedback screen opens.
- In the Feedback screen, make the following selections:
- Are you a customer or partner?: Select I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app.
- App type: Select the checkbox, This is an internal app that we have created.
- Click Finish.
The Sign On Settings tab opens.
- Click View Setup Instructions.
- Copy the entries in the following fields on a Notepad:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- Identity Provider Issuer
Note: You must copy only the string after http://www.okta.com
- X.509 Certificate
Complete the following next steps:
- Configure Zenoti with the application details you created in Okta
- Create users in Zenoti with usernames identical to the users in Okta
- Assign users for the Zenoti application in Okta