After you create Zenoti application in Okta, you can configure Zenoti with the details of the Zenoti application (you created in Okta).
Note: To complete the steps in this article, you will need the following details:
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- Identity Provider Issuer
- X.509 Certificate
You would have made a note of the above details while creating the Zenoti application in Okta.
To configure Zenoti with Okta application details:
- Log in to Zenoti and at the Organization level, navigate to:
Admin > Organization > Organizations > Integrations.
- Expand SAML.
- Complete the following fields:
- Select the Enable SAML checkbox.
- User Identifier: Okta username
- Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL: Enter the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL
- Identity Provider Issuer: Enter the Identity Provider Issuer
- X.509 Certificate: Enter the X.509 Certificate
- Click Save.
You have successfully configured Zenoti with Okta application details.
Complete the following next steps:
- Create users in Zenoti with usernames identical to the users in Okta
- Assign users for the Zenoti application in Okta