Important: If you are unable to install FCC server by following the steps mentioned in this article, contact FreedomPay for assistance.
You must install FCC server on a computer in your center that has a Public IP address.
Note: If you do not install FCC server on the computer that has a Public IP address, other computers that are running the FCC client will be unable to connect to it.
This article covers:
- This article assumes that you have a FreedomPay account and that you have copied or downloaded the necessary software from FreedomPay onto the computer.
- Ensure that the computer on which you are installing FCC server on, has:
- Public IP address
Note: Make a note of this IP address, you will need it when you configure FreedomPay in Zenoti.
- There is exception set on port 1011.
Note: 1011 is the port that the other computers running the FCC clients communicate on. Hence this port must be open.
- Public IP address
To install FCC server on a computer, do the following:
- Unzip FreedomPay installation media (if not already unzipped).
You will see three folders named Disk1, Hosted, and POS.
- Open Disk1 and launch the executable FreewayCommerceConnect.
The Welcome screen of the SQL Server installation wizard appears.
- Click Next.
The License Agreement screen appears.
- Accept the license agreement and click Next.
The Install Express LocalDB window appears.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
After the installation completes, click Finish.
- An installation wizard to install Native Client appears.
- Click Next on the subsequent screens until you come to the Feature Selection screen.
- For the SQL Server Native Client, select install the entire feature on the local hard drive and click Next.
The Native Client installation completes. Click Finish.
- An installation wizard to install Microsoft Command Line Utilities appears.
Follow the steps in the wizard to the complete the installation of Command Line Utilities.
- An installation wizard to install Freeway Commerce Connect appears.
Click Next on the subsequent screens until you come to the Custom Setup Screen.
- As you are installing only the FCC Server, disable all features except FCC Server. Ensure your selection is as per the following image:
- Click Next. After the installation is complete, click Finish.
You have successfully installed FCC Server on the computer.