Note: Zenoti supports Checkout.com integration only in the UAE. To complete Checkout.com integration with Zenoti, you will need a Checkout.com account. If you do not have one, contact Checkout.com.
Zenoti supports integration with Checkout.com to facilitate online transactions on Webstore.
In this article, you will understand how to:
You can choose to configure Checkout.com for your entire organization or for specific centers. Note that if you configure Checkout.com at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
To configure Checkout.com in Zenoti:
- To configure Checkout.com at the center level, select the desired center and navigate to Admin > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
Note: To configure Checkout.com for the entire Organization, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations and skip to step 3.
- Click the name of your center.
All center settings categorized by tabs appear.
- Click the Payment tab.
- Expand Integrated Payment Processing.
The Payment Processor settings appear.
- If you are setting up Checkout.com for a center, ensure that you select Use center settings checkbox, and from the Payment Processor field, select Checkout.
Options related to your Checkout.com account appear.
- Enter your Secret and Publishable Key.
Note: If you do not have these details, contact Checkout.com.
Select Enable credit card processing in Webstore and click Save.
You have successfully integrated Checkout.com with Zenoti and can now collect card payments in Webstore.
Once you configure Checkout.com, guests can make card payments on Webstore as follows:
- Guests log in to the Webstore, make a purchase, and come to the Payments Screen.
- Guests click Pay Now.
A window to enter the card details appears.
- Guests enter their card details and click Submit Payment.
The transaction details are updated in Zenoti.