Note: Zenoti supports eGHL integration in Southeast Asia - Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Philippines. To complete eGHL integration with Zenoti, you will need a eGHL account. If you do not have one, contact eGHL.
Zenoti supports integration with eGHL to facilitate online transactions on Webstore.
In this article, you will understand how to:
You can choose to configure eGHL for your entire organization or for specific centers. Note that if you configure eGHL at the center level, the center settings override the organization settings.
To configure eGHL in Zenoti:
- To configure eGHL at the center level, select the desired center and navigate to Admin > Centers.
The Manage Centers page opens.
Note: To configure eGHL for the entire Organization, navigate to Admin > Organization > Organizations and skip to step 3.
- Click the name of your center.
All center settings categorized by tabs appear.
- Click the Payment tab.
- Expand Integrated Payment Processing.
The Payment Processor settings appear.
- If you are setting up eGHL for a center, ensure that you select Use center settings checkbox, and from the Payment Processor field, select eGHL.
Options related to your eGHL account appear.
- Enter your Merchant ID and Password.
Note: If you do not have these details, contact eGHL.
Select Enable credit card processing in Webstore and click Save.
You have successfully integrated eGHL with Zenoti and can now collect card payments from the Webstore.
Once you configure eGHL, guests can make card payments on Webstore as follows:
- Guests log in to the Webstore, make a purchase, and come to the Payments Screen.
- Guests click Pay Now.
A window to enter the card details appears.
- Guests enter their card details and click Submit Payment.
The transaction details are updated in Zenoti.