Normally, therapists earn commissions when guests avail services. However, when guests do not come in for their appointments or cancel their appointments, therapists or service providers stand to lose out on earnings. To boost the morale of your therapists, you can award commissions on no show and canceled invoices.
To set up commissions for no show and canceled invoices, you need to:
After your set up is complete, the front desk must:
- Mark relevant appointments as no show or canceled in the Appointment Book. Read: Changing the Guest Appointment Status
- Close such invoices because Zenoti awards commissions only on closed invoices. Read: Employee Commissions - An Overview
Note: The front desk may collect No Show or Cancelation fee, if any, and then close such appointments. In most cases, however, the front desk waives off the No Show or Cancelation fee either entirely or in part by applying the appropriate discount offers. Read: Creating Discount Offers for No Show/Canceled Invoices
For some therapists, you may want to give an additional incentive for No Show/Cancelation invoices. You can configure the same from the individual employee level using price scaling factor options. Read: Configuring Commissions for No Show/Cancelation Invoices at the Individual Employee Level
After all configurations are in place and the front desk marks invoices as no show or canceled and closes them, you can view commissions for such invoices from these reports:
- Employee Sales No Show/Canceled Report
- Employee Payroll Summary Report (select checkbox Split commissions by item type)
- Employee Payroll Details Report
- Employee Commissions Report
Note: Therapists can view their own commission-related details based on Appointment Status (No Show and Canceled) from the Appointments section in the Employee Dashboard.