If you would like to print receipts for your guests, you will first need to pair your iPad with your printer. Note that the iPad must already have the Zenoti Mobile POS installed.
To pair your printer to your iPad
- On the printer, locate and hold down the Bluetooth button (located in the front, next to the power indicator).
A light flashes blue indicating that it is now in "Pairing Mode".
- On the iPad, open settings and turn Bluetooth on. From the list of devices, locate Miura POSzle xxx (where xxx is a number) and tap on it.
You have successfully connected your iPad to the printer.
Note: If Miura is not listed (discoverable) on iPad or you are unable to pair, do the following:
Long press the Bluetooth button on the printer.
On the iPad, turn the Bluetooth off and on again.
If Muira is already added to My Devices, but you are unable to connect, tap the icon next to Muira and tap Forget the device. Try connecting again.
- On your iPad, launch Zenoti Mobile POS and tap Settings.
The Settings page opens.
- Tap Configure Printers.
A list of printers connected via Bluetooth appears.
- Tap the name of your printer to initiate the connection.
A pop-up confirming a successful connection appears.
- Dismiss the pop-up and tap Test Print.
The printer prints a test receipt. This indicates that the printer setup is complete.