This report displays the center’s collections on gift card sale on the selected date. You can track your center’s collections based on each payment type - cash, card, check, and custom payments. The report includes gift cards sold in-store and online.
You can use this report to:
- Track cash collections on a specific day
- Track non-cash payments for a day, including card, check, and custom payments
Table of Contents
Follow these steps to run the report:
- Make sure you have selected the center for which you want to run the report.
- On the main menu, click the Reports tab.
- On the Reports Dashboard, navigate to Daily Reports.
- Select the GiftCard Collections report from the list of reports.
- The report opens in a new tab. To export the report, on the top right side of the report, click the Excel or .CSV icons.
|Date||By default, the current date displays. To view information for any other date, select the date from the calendar.|
Note: If the invoice includes a gift card and any other purchase such as a service or product, then this report displays only the amount collected on the gift card sale and excludes the amount collected on the sale of the service or product.
Example: The sum total on an invoice is $150 (gift card sold for $100 + service purchased for $50). The Gift Card Collections report displays only the amount collected on the gift card sale which is $100.
|Cash||Total cash payments received for the day on the sale of gift cards.|
|Card||Total card payments received for the day on the sale of gift cards.|
|Check||Total check payments received for the day on the sale of gift cards.|
|Custom||Total custom payments received for the day on the sale of gift cards.|
|Total||The total collection through cash, card, check and custom payments.|